The Oklahoma City Thunder (1-3) play the Los Angeles Clippers (2-2) on Thursday, October 27, 2022 at Paycom Center. It tips at 5:00 PM ET on BSOK and BSSC.
The Clippers are a 7-point favorite against the Thunder when the Clippers and the Thunder meet. The game features a point total of 214.5.
Clippers vs. Thunder Betting Odds
Odds provided by Tipico Sportsbook; access USA TODAY Sports Scores and Sports Betting Odds hub for a full list.
- Spread: Los Angeles -7
- Total: 214.5
- Moneyline: Los Angeles -278, Oklahoma City +223
Clippers at Thunder odds, spread, & more
- Pick ATS: Clippers (- 7)
- Pick OU:
Clippers 112 – Thunder 105
- Los Angeles won 69.2% of the games last season in which it was favored on the moneyline (27-12).
- When playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -278 or shorter last year, Los Angeles had a record of 10-2 (83.3%).
- Los Angeles has a 73.5% chance to win this matchup based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- Last season, Oklahoma City won 22 out of the 79 games, or 27.8%, in which it was the underdog.
- Last season, Oklahoma City won eight of its 49 games, or 16.3%, when it was the underdog by at least +223 on the moneyline.
- Oklahoma City has a 31.0% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- Last year, the 108.4 points per game the Clippers put up were just 3.4 fewer points than the Thunder allowed (111.8).
- Los Angeles went 24-8 against the spread and 23-9 overall last season when scoring more than 111.8 points.
- Oklahoma City went 28-5-1 against the spread and 16-18 overall last season when allowing fewer than 108.4 points.
- The Thunder scored an average of 103.7 points per game last year, just 4.7 fewer points than the 108.4 the Clippers allowed to opponents.
- When it scored more than 108.4 points last season, Oklahoma City went 17-6-2 against the spread and 12-13 overall.
- Los Angeles’ record was 22-8-1 against the spread and 24-7 overall when it allowed fewer than 103.7 points last season.
- Last season, the Clippers were the NBA’s 23rd-ranked offense (108.4 PPG), while the Thunder ranked 15th in defensive points per game (111.8) in the league.
- Oklahoma City was the NBA’s lowest-scoring offense (103.7 PPG) a season ago, while Los Angeles allowed the 11th-ranked average points per game (108.4).
- The Clippers totaled just two more points than their opponents last season (0.0 per game on average), while the Thunder were out-scored by 664 total points (8.1 per game average differential).
PLAY: Free, daily sports pick’em contests and win prizes. Play now!
- Los Angeles had an average implied point total of 111.7 last season, which is 0.7 points higher than its implied total in Thursday’s game (111).
- Last year, Los Angeles scored more than 111 points in 36 games.
- The average implied point total last season for Oklahoma City (112.8) is 8.8 more points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (104).
- Oklahoma City scored more than 104 points 28 times a season ago.
Bet legally online with a trusted partner: Tipico Sportsbook, our official sportsbook partner in CO, NJ and, soon, IA. Bet now!
How to watch Clippers vs. Thunder
- Game Day: Thursday, October 27, 2022
- Game Time: 5:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSOK and BSSC
- Location: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Arena: Paycom Center
Place your legal, online sports bets in CO and NJ at Tipico Sportsbook now.
Gannett may earn revenue from Tipico for audience referrals to betting services. Tipico has no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. 21+ only. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA).